Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Who needs a Lap Band!

I've discovered a new way to eat less. Grow a baby inside of you! Apparently your stomach will be shoved into some tiny corner of your insides and you can only eat about three bites before feeling stuffed. And if you eat more than those three bites, no matter what it is (cereal, chicken, grapes) chances are you will have intense heartburn and a reflux feeling that will make you think twice about eating more than three bites! I must say though that Tums are a great friend to me right now. They don't seem to count in the three bite rule, yet they get rid of the burning sensation growing in your throat. Is this an overshare? Sometimes I don't know if I cross the line. Just thought I'd share since I'm sitting here having over done it with a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios. Bring on the Tums!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

In the World of Overshare- you're not even CLOSE to crossing the line! ;-)

Isn't there an old wive's tale that says if your having serious heartburn then that means that Molly Kate is gonna have a full head of hair? mmmhmmmmm- get the barrettes ready!

And you might be able to market this new appetite contolled substance you've got going. BUT- you'll have to figure out how to make it squeeze off the stomach...but NOT the bladder!