Friday, October 10, 2008

Football!!!

Ok, I'm really not a big Texas Tech fan, but yesterday was Tech Day at Ava's PDO. She got a Tech cheerleading outfit as a gift a while back and has never worn it. Like I said, we don't really go to any Tech events or any other events that require a two year old to wear a cheerleading outfit. So, I was excited to put it on her yesterday. She was so excited and kept throwing her arms up yelling "Go Tech!"




We also went to our first Monterey game this season last Thursday. It was Alan's birthday and we couldn't think of anything to do. My cousin, Jay is a senior this year and it was fun watching him get to play on Varsity! It seems like just yesterday he was in YFL!
Jay is #13 (on the left)

4 comments:

Stacie said...

Ava is the most adorable little girl I think that I have ever seen! Thanks for the pregnancy encouragement. I feel much better after sleeping for 10 hours.

Dominika said...

Aw, she's a cutie and getting so big! Love the cheerleader outfit, but I have to tell you I think they're the wrong colors. Orange and white are what you're looking for :). Kidding...well sort of. :)

Anonymous said...

Ava Grace, you are such a cutie. I'm so glad Madi has you for her big cousin.

mandal said...

These are cute...as usual!!