Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well, I was going to write a "Thanksgiving Letters" addition, but after reading my friend Liz's blog about all the things she is thankful for, I thought I could hold off on my sarcasm for a while. I will do a "Holiday Letters" blog another day filled with silliness and sarcasm for the whole season. So today, here are the things I am thankful for!
1. My husband. He is a loving, hardworking, devoted, passionate man who loves Jesus. He is an incredible father to our three beautiful girls!
2. My kids! I have the three most gorgeous, fun, amazing girls! I never thought I would have three daughters, maybe because I came from a family of three girls. I really thought a boy would be in the picture by now, but God knew exactly what I needed! I love my precious girls! Taylor- you are so amazing! Ava- you make me laugh all day long! Molly Kate- I just love snuggling you! I can not wait to see what you three grow up to be like.
3. My family. My parents are the best ever. I love this stage of life. We are great friends, and yet they are still such a wonderful prayer covering and encouragers in my life. My sisters are amazing. Paige- you are my hero. The gifts inside of you are so much fun to watch come out. Kelsey- you always make my day. What a great mother you are. You inspire me with that every day. My brothers-in-law are so much fun and my niece, Madi, is the cutest! I love that she knows who I am and she smiles when she sees me.
The rest will just be a list, because I could literally go on about all of these things forever!
My church- my other family, my job- I get to do what I love and use the gifts God has given me to serve Him, my extended family- greatest in the world!, my friends- what a blessing, health- sometimes I forget how blessed my family and I are to be in such great health.
Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Dominika said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Paige Allen said...

Hope your Thanksgiving was Fabulous! I love you.

Anonymous said...

I missed spending Thanksgiving with you. Love you.