Saturday, November 1, 2008

2 Posts for the Price of 1

I have been meaning to put up pictures of the girls "new" room for quite some time now. I finally moved the pics over from my camera, so here they are!






New bunk beds, paint and bedding. The girls especially love the top bunk!

Ok, now onto Halloween. Taylor decided to be a cheerleader this year and Ava was a bee. If you asked her she said "Just like the Bee Movie." She is really into this movie right now, and I must say I enjoy watching it with her. It is pretty funny. We started the night out with a visit to my grandparent's house. They just love it when the girls come over, and of course they wanted to see them in their cute costumes. Here are Taylor and Ava with Mema and Pepa.




We then went to Hallelujah Night at church!


Ava and Madison, the flower and the bee.


Taylor got her face painted. The other side said "Go Crabtree." Originally she wanted to go as "Crabtree's girlfriend" for Halloween. I didn't even know she knew who Crabtree was. And I wasn't sure how to dress up as a college football player's girlfriend. She is such a funny kid sometimes!



My niece and nephew, Bella and Karson.




Ava's favorite thing was the jumper and the big blow up slide.


We had a great time!

















3 comments:

Dominika said...

LOVE the girls room. Awesome bunkbed and the bedding is adorable. The paint color is fabulous and the curtains in the room...hee hee...Aimee has the same ones. I think they're so cute.

Halloween...the girls, all of them, look so cute in their costumes, but wow, Taylor is looking SO grown up. Ava is such a ham and I love seeing photos of her :). Looks like y'all had a great Halloween night!

Paige Allen said...

Wish I could have seen the cuties in person...they looked great! love it that Taylor wanted to go as Crabtree's girlfriend...

Anonymous said...

Great job on the girls room! It looks really good. I might need to hire you for my son's room. :)