Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Kate is here!

My precious little one has arrived and I finally have a few moments to myself to share her pictures with the world via blog! First of all, we decided to call her Kate. I know there may be some confusion. On day one, it was Molly Kate, but as the day went on it just wasn't fitting. It's quite a big name for such a tiny little girl. I was a little freaked out since we had already turned the birth certificate papers in! So, on day two we went with just Kate and it is perfect! Kate is the name I loved all along and we put Molly with it as a first name which I still love. It was just a lot to call her, so Kate it is! Molly Kate means "pure joy" and I can not think of a better way to describe her. She is just so beautiful and content and has brought me nothing but pure joy! So, here she is world: Molly Kate Rich!







12 comments:

Dominika said...

Congratulations! Kate is beautiful and looks so much like Ava to me. Taylor looks like a very happy big sis, and wow is she getting prettier by the day. You have 3 gorgeous girls. Congratulations again from all of us!

Sarah said...

So sweet! Ava looks like she is going to be a good big sister. I am so happy for you guys. I hope I get to meet beautiful Kate in person very soon. God is so good!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations she looks so sweet. I am sure Ava will be a very good big sister. Taylor already looks like a pro at the big sister thing!

The Barnyards said...

Yay!! I love the pictures of the girls holding her! What a cutie pie! I love the name, Kate!! Praying for you sweet Leslie! What a blessed woman you are!

The Louders said...

Somehow I missed this post earlier...congratulations!!!

Liz said...

Richly Blessed INDEED!!! Congrats! love you and your sweet family

Fortner Family said...

Thanks for letting me hold Kate, she is adorable!! I love the pic of Allen and his girls..very proud papa!!

Jennifer said...

She is so beautiful! I am tearing up... What a sweet family.
I love the name too.

mandal said...

Congrats she is adorable.

Angie Classen said...

Yeah Leslie! Good choice with Kate. I like that name a lot.

Enid said...

Congratulations she is stunning beautiful! Enjoy her!

Unknown said...

Love it! Who could ask for a better meaning for their name... Congrats!