Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Veggie Tales!

Yesterday I took Ava to see Veggie Tales Live! We had a great time! We met up with our friends Jonah, River, and Marla and the kids really enjoyed it. I think the moms enjoyed it almost as much though! Here are some pics of our fun time!


Getting ready for the show!





I think Ava clapped the entire first half!



Intermission....get ready for the hats....



Jonah got Larry Boy...


Ava got Bob...

The stars of the show, Bob and Larry!!!

Ava's favorite, The Cheeseburger Song

Hooray for Veggie Tales!

Heading home after a fun show!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! Those are the cutest Bob and larry Boy I have ever seen. I bet Ava had a blast. What a fun day!

The Barnyards said...

Love the pictures!! We had a blast yesterday!! Thanks for being our Veggie Tale Lovin' friends!

Jamie said...

I wanted to go so bad! :( I'm really sad I didn't take Abi... Looks like it was super fun! Great pics! LOVE the hats!

Mike and Emily said...

What a fun time! And you look great, Leslie. Hope you're having a great time these last few months! Your family is precious.

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait until my little guy is old enough for stuff like that!!! (Plus I think I will enjoy it too!)