Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Sweet MK

Molly Kate will be 6 months old on Sunday! What a great Mother's Day gift! Half a year with the sweetest little baby! I can't believe how quickly time is flying by. Honestly, I feel a little bit guilty. I have done a terrible job of documenting her first year so far. I try to remember to take pictures, but by the time I get out the door with the baby seat, the diaper bag fully stocked with anything we might possibly need, Ava's sippy cup, Pull up, and her favorite stuffed animal of the day, I rarely remember to grab the camera! I'm going to work on that though. I have documented a bit of her cuteness in the last few weeks so I wanted to share!




Here is my little princess enjoying some tummy time.

Isn't she the cutest!?!
This is MK's first taste of "food." I don't know baby Oatmeal counts as food, but I think she liked it! She did really good with the spoon, and just kept opening up for more.
And here is my favorite picture of me and my sweetheart. I realized that I have very few pictures of myself with my kids. I guess because I'm always behind the camera. So on Easter I made Alan take a few of me with my baby girl.
She really is the sweetest natured baby. She rarely fusses or cries. She's just laid back and quite content all the time. What a blessing! I love you Molly Kate!

5 comments:

CONNIE said...

She is really pretty! She looks so much like you. Same eyes!

Enid said...

You are so right!, she is such a good baby. God knows what he was doing, he knows your heart and your desires of serving and ministry. He knew that is what you need it!

I agree her eyes are yous like you!

Sarah said...

sweet Molly Kate! She is such a little butter ball- look at those cheeks! She looks like she would be a good cuddle bug. What a blessing she is! You are such a good mom, Leslie.

Paige Allen said...

I love MK! I'm thinking that she is going to be a lot like her mom! I'm afraid Aves is taking after her aunt...

Anonymous said...

I love me some MK! She is so yummy, I can't wait for her to come over and play again. Please make it soon.