Monday, May 18, 2009

A visit with Mema and Pepa

I have blogged a lot in the past about my grandparents. They are a very dear, precious part of our lives. Pepa is not doing so well. It is hard for me to talk about, but I just wanted to share some pictures of our last visit. I only had my phone, but I realized what precious moments these were and I do not want to look back and regret not capturing any of them on film.

Mema and Molly Kate


Ava loves Mema!!

Playing with Pepa.

These were my favorites of the day. Ava and Pepa just watching the birds, squirrels and the fish pond.












7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are pricless. The one of Ava and Pepa's bed brings a tear to my eye. I bet he was loving every moment of that. She brightens his life for sure. Thanks for sharing.

Enid said...

Love that he have those bog windows to see outside, you are so toughtful.

mandal said...

These are precious!!

The Louders said...

So glad you captured those precious moments! Of course I always love Pepa & Ava pics, but also the one of Mema kissing Molly Kate, and MK's hand on Mema's face...mmm. :) I love it!

Fortner Family said...

Ava and Molly Kate will love these pictures when they are older!! I lov looking back and seeing the pictures of us kids with my Great Grandparents!! I agree...priceless!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sarah said...

sweet post Les! I will pray for you and your Pepa. How great that Ava has pictures with him. I am sure she brightens his day!