Saturday, August 30, 2008

Daddy's girls.

Here's the real blog for the day. We went to the wedding of Adrian Davis and Cori Barker today. Adrian and Alan work together, so it was exciting to see him get hitched. And Cori is such a sweetheart. They were absolutely made for eachother! Before we left I took a few pics of my hubby and my sweet girls. It's not very often that we are all dressed up and in the same house, so enjoy the pics!


My sweeties!



Daddy's little girl, Taylor!

Daddy and Ava.

Being silly!

We love our daddy!

6 comments:

The Barnyards said...

So sweet!!!!

Paige Allen said...

What a beautiful family you have! And I love the facial hair pics in the previous blog...hil-arious!

mandal said...

What cuties!! Taylor is getting so big...and Ava too! Wonder what the little one will look like??:)

Denae said...

I can't believe Ava has a pony tail...it has been too long since I've seen her!

Jamie said...

Great pictures... I love Ava's little pony tail! CUTE!

Sarah said...

Ava's hair! Taylor's hair?! So cute Leslie.. I miss the Rich family!