Tuesday, August 19, 2008

No whining zone!

I realize that I have been a little bit whiny lately. Maybe not out loud, but definitely inside my head. I don't like whining. I despise it actually. When Ava starts to whine I just tell her that I don't understand that and when she's ready to use some words and tell me what she needs, then I can listen. I need to do that with myself. I think I'm generally a positive person. At least I try to be, but lately I find myself feeling very tired and bogged down with life in general. I don't want to blame it on being pregnant. I don't want to blame it on work. I don't want to blame it on having a two year old. I think I just need to have a better response to all of it and get happy!!! So, this is me getting happy! There is so much to be happy about. I have a great family with one more member on the way. I work at a job that I love and have so much freedom to just hear God and obey and run with whatever He tells me to do. I have so many outlets to be creative and use my giftings. So, no more whining!!! This is me....not whining.


3 comments:

The Louders said...

Ah, I love your non-whining picture. :) I can understand...it's like it hits ya, and ya think what the heck am I doing?! :) Hehe...my mom had a sign in our house growing up saying "Thou Shalt Not Whine". Thanks for your post...I love it when you write, you're just so real!
(And I couldn't tell you were whiney!) :) Hey, thanks for the other night...had fun just hangin with the girls. And your new floors and walls look great!

mandal said...

Love the picture:) We can definitely relate with the whole whine thing. I've been talking to myself about that very subject recently:)

The Barnyards said...

Ha!!! Love the picture!!