Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hold on, wait a minute, put a little blog in it!

So here goes! I've started blogging more on myspace, and I feel it would be more official to have a "real" blog on blogger. It just seems more grown up. And I am, after all, a real grown up. By the way, my 27th birthday is in a few weeks! WooHoo!! Wow, I'm getting old. Ok, back to the blogging.

It has been a good week. I am about 24 weeks pregnant and I feel great! We have had VBS at church this week, so I've been taking half the neighborhood every morning, which has been kind of nice to have time to do some things around the house in the mornings. Important things such as:
1. sleeping some more after I get back home.
2. catching up on my shows on the DVR
3. watching past seasons of The Office on DVD (because I could watch each episode 1,000 times and never get tired of it)
4. spending entirely too much time on myspace and facebook

You get the idea. I have occasionally done some other meaningless tasks around the house. I've done a total of two loads of laundry in the past four days. I'm not really concerned about the piles of dirty clothes and stinky rags that are overtaking my laundry room. Project Runway started this week, and I've only watched the new episode three times so far, so lay off!!! I'll get to laundry when I get to it!

I did actually clean out my closet Monday. And I'm talking major cleaning (well, sort of). I've finally come to terms with the reality that I am not and perhaps may never again be a size "small/medium." It's just not in the cards for me. If by some rare chance and parasite takes over my body and eats away about 1/3 of my current size, maybe we will revisit the idea of shopping for smalls. But at this point, hanging on to these sizes are just a waste of perfectly good hanging space. Looks like someone needs to go shopping!!!

So, that has basically been my week so far. Don't worry, if something funny or blog-worthy happens, I shall return and update my new, grown up blog! Happy Reading!

6 comments:

Paige Allen said...

Yay! Welcome to the world of blogging...you make me smile

Jennifer said...

Whoo-hoo! So glad you're here! LOVE your blogs- especially the letters!

Good luck with the parasite theory. My friend and I actually tried to get one when we were in Israel- we thought it would be the perfect diet... didn't work. :-(

Sarah said...

this will now be added to my favorites for a mid-morning pick me up. Maybe I will be sucked into the blog world as well!

mandal said...

Yay! Another blog to enjoy!
I too am coming to the realization that I am no longer a small. The difference is, I have not cleaned out my closet yet:)

Denae said...

I'm so glad you have a real blog now!!

CONNIE said...

You are one funny girl! I love reading your blogs.