Monday, March 29, 2010

28 and counting...

I have been on a mission since the first of the year. I stepped on the scale January 1st was slightly horrified at the number that came up. Honestly, I didn't believe it at first, but after weighing several more times and seeing the same number, I accepted it and decided it was time to take action! Thankfully, an amazing opportunity fell in my lap! A group called Weigh-N-Pray was starting up. It was a group of ladies committed to a weekly weigh-in, some prayer and accountability. It was just the thing I needed! Weigh-N-Pray ended yesterday and I lost 24.4 pounds!! Since the first of the year, I am down 28!! I have a few more to go, but I feel great, and I'm really excited about keeping it off! Now I have some shopping to do! All of my clothes are too big and my pants are falling off!

2 comments:

Enid said...

SO proud of you!!

Jennifer said...

OMG. So I meant to comment weeks ago...because for goodness sakes...this is an amazing accomplishment! I was just reminded to come comment...cause I just saw you in the pics of you at the park on facebook....and was amazed. You look fantasmo. Way to go Ms. Leslie!!!