Monday, April 13, 2009

Updates!!!

I realize it has been way too long since my last blog post. Today, I finally moved some pictures from my camera to the computer so I have decided to share some memories from this past week accompanied by pictures! This last week was so busy! Preparing for Easter is always a ton of work for the Riches. This year our anniversary fell just 3 days before Easter. At first I thought we would just skip over it and celebrate later, but I decided that 4 years is worth celebrating!!! Here are some pictures of our wedding (by the fabulous Mark Umstot). I can't believe it's been 4 years! I love you Alan Rich!








Molly Kate turned 5 months old on Friday! I just can't believe how quickly she is growing up! Can I just say that I think I have the BEST baby ever! She is so easy and relaxed all the time. What a blessing. I love you Molly Kate Rich!




Yesterday was Easter! We had a great service at the Civic Center. In all the years we have done Easter at the Civic Center, this was the best. It was just so much easier than it has ever been. I can honestly say it is all due to the incredible team we have! I can't even begin to list everyone or this blog would take an hour to read. Taylor had a part in the play we did and she was awesome!!! She just might be a little actress in the making! The most special part about that was her mom and grandmother came to see her! My prayer since I've known Taylor's mom is that she will come to know Jesus. I know that God was doing a work in her yesterday and I just continue to pray that the seeds that were planted in her yesterday will grow into a beautiful relationship with our savior, Jesus Christ. Alan's mom drove in just to see Taylor in the play and had to head back last night, so we had lunch with her and the rest of Alan's family (I guess I should say my family too!) When we got home I tried to get some pictures of the girls in their Easter dresses (with very little success, I might add) and then we crashed! After our naps we headed to the park for an Easter egg hunt. It was a great day!





















7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute kids! I am so sad that we didn't get Easter pictures with them and Madi ;( Maybe next year, or we could make them wear their dresses again and pose. You did such an amazing job yesterday! All your hard work really paid off.

Enid said...

Happy Anniversary to you bouth, marriage is such a fun thing!

I was working with the 3yrs old this year, but I did ask my husband to take few sniptit of videos for me from the service, Ihave one in my blog. Seem like it was wonderful! Is a big production to make all this happening over at the Civic Center.

The Barnyards said...

Leslie, I loved the Easter service yesterday! Taylor was so great!! Tell her I said she did a wonderful job! Happy anniversary to you and Alan!! Beautiful couple and beautiful family! Hopefully we can get together soon! Lovies!!

mandal said...

First, you did awesome yesterday! Chad and I always say we have the best praise and worship at COTR!
Second, I was praying for Taylor's mom as well. She did so good up there! Finally, Happy Anniv.!! whoo-hoo!! Love the pics!

Sarah said...

4 years? Thats crazy! Congrats Alan and Lesle, my how your family has grown. I wish I would've been there on Easter Sunday. COTR is the best worship team ever!

CONNIE said...

Happy Anniversary! You have done alot in 4 years LOL! What an amazing woman of God you are!

Fortner Family said...

As always you did great at Eater and I love your pics. I really like the one of your dad in the background playing in the sand!! Boy's and their toys.