Friday, January 23, 2009

12 things

Ashlee tagged me and I've enjoyed seeing other people's 12 random facts, so here goes!

1. If I had to start over "career"-wise, I would go to culinary school and become a chef, probably a pastry chef.
2. I have seen every episode of every season of The Office, Project Runway, Top Chef, and Gilmore Girls. Probably Friends too, but I'm not totally for sure on that one like I am the others.
3. My favorite movies growing up were Robin Hood, Mary Poppins, and Grease.
4. I HATE clowns. I wouldn't say I'm afraid of them, they just totally creep me out for so many reasons. I can't stand to even see a picture of one.
5. I am slighty OCD. I count the lines of the numbers on a digital clock, and I always want it to come out to a multiple of 10. I have lots of other OCD tendencies but I don't want you to think I'm a total freak.
6. I love to go to the nail salon with Taylor. We enjoy getting pedicures and bonding time!
7. I really miss my dog, Nash. He was the greatest dog in the whole world and I hope whoever has him realizes how lucky they are to have him. Deep down I wish he would come back.
8. I am not a very good friend. I am working on this though! I am quite an introvert and really love being by myself, but I know that there is great value in friendships. So, I am working on being a better friend and more of an initiator.
9. My Wii fit age is 44. This depresses me. I am working on it. I may write another blog about my Wii fit experiences to date.
10. I have always wanted to learn to play the drums and the mandolin. Maybe someday.
11. Probably my all-time favorite movie is That Thing You Do. I can quote the entire thing. There are so many funny lines in it, and I never get tired of it. If you haven't seen it, you should! Just a few favorite lines: I wonder what happened to the Oneders. There he goes, off to write that hit song Alone in My Principles. Do you know what these are? Presidential flashcards???
12. I need a schedule. My life works much better when I have a routine and a schedule to go by. Especially the more kids that come along!

Well, that was fun, and kind of hard! Now I tag Paige, Jennifer Watson, and Jennifer Beamer!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I love that you told the blog world your "counting lines on a digital clock" fact. LOL, I think Alan said that one day in a group of people and if I remember correctly you blushed a little bit. :) Hilarious!

Enid said...

We found an excellent teacher a couple of weeks ago, for mandoline and fiddle my kids love her...I think madoline is a beautiful instrument. I want to learn banjo!. Would that be cool to have such diverse intruments in worship someday?

CONNIE said...

I don't know my Wii fit age yet but now that I hear you are 44 I think I am dead!!!

Anonymous said...

The lines from That thing you Do just made me laugh out loud. I think my fav. has to be presidintial.... flashcards. Maybe we should watch it together sometime.