Saturday, December 6, 2008



Yesterday, Molly Kate her first official photo shoot with Aunt Paige. Paige is the unofficial photographer of the family for many reasons. 1- She has the best camera. 2-She actually remembers to bring her camera and use it at family events. 3- She really is a great photographer. 4- My pictures usually end up with someone's head cut out of the picture or all blurry because about the time I'm about to click the pic Ava either runs out of the picture, runs through the room doing something crazy, etc. So all that to say, here are some pictures of Molly Kate!




Now that you've seen my little angel, here's a little update about life with three girls! It is quite an adjustment! Not only are Alan and I now outnumbered, I can not figure out how to get anywhere on time! No matter how early we get started, it seems that something comes up and keeps us from getting out the door when we need to be. I guess it's all a part of the learning curve, and I wouldn't trade it for anything. Taylor is such an amazing big sister! She helps me so much with the little ones. Ava is doing a really good job of adjusting to no longer being the center of everyone's world! She really loves her baby sister. Molly Kate is so easy!! I could not have gotten an easier baby! She rarely cries. She just kind of grunt/squeals when she's hungry. That's it! So easy! My girls are so wonderful!


5 comments:

The Barnyards said...

Awwww...I love the pictures. Especially the one of her in the stocking!!!! I'm sure the adjustment from 2 to 3 is huge! What a blessing your girls truly are!

I thought I'd also mention that I'm still cracking up over reading that Ava asked you to break an ornament.....goodness!!!!! She's such a hoot!

Denae said...

I love that stocking picture! SO CUTE!

Stacie said...

She is beautiful Leslie! Glad to hear that she is an easy baby!

Sarah said...

beautiful little doll! I can't wait to meet her. I am sure you are a great girl mom!

Jennifer said...

Maybe we should all join with you in prayer that sweet little Molly Kate STAYS a simple and easy going girl!
The pics are fantastic! Such a doll!