Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ava on a good day

After my last post about Ava and all of her madness, I decided I should share some stories and pictures of some really great days I have had with Ava in the last week. On Friday, we went to the Science Spectrum. She was so much fun to watch and play with and she was really well behaved there! I was pleasantly surprised. She loves to look at the pictures I took of her there. She calls it "The Dinosaur House" because of the dinosaur that they have there. She would not however let me take her picture with the dinosaur. She didn't want to get too close.

This is the "roller coaster" that Ava loved so much.




The water area was so much fun!
Look out Karin McKay. You've got some competition on your hands!
I took this one on the way home.
Yesterday, the girls and I played in the snow/ice! Our neighbor Mike had his four wheeler out and pulling all the kids on a sled behind it. It was so much fun. I wish we would have a really great snow day, with actually snow, not just ice balls and a few flurries here and there!




Here is Ava on the sled with Luke and his mom, Amy. She was the brave one who volunteered to ride with the little kids!


My little snow angel!
These are just a few of my favorite recent Ava pictures.
Ava at Luke's birthday party on the carousel at Mr. Gatti's. (saying "cheese!" of course.)
Ava wanted to try and wipe herself but didn't quite finish the job.
Ava is "driving" to Aunt Stacy's house. (Stacy lives on our same cul-de-sac about five houses down, so please don't report me to CPS for letting my two year old sit up front and hold the steering wheel for a distance of about 100 yards.)
My next post will be all about Molly Kate! Ava just gives me so much to talk about that I find myself writing mostly about her. So in the spirit of not neglecting my other children I will post more about them soon!

5 comments:

Enid said...

She is just adorable as she can be...yesterday was a fun day indeed. Sled ride look so fun!

mandal said...

Funny! The t.p. is priceless! She is a doll:)

Paige Allen said...

I love the toilet paper pic & what a beautiful snow angel she is!

Jennifer said...

I cannot WAIT until the day she has plotted her revenge for the tp picture!!!

mmmhmmmmmmmm....I'd be sleeping with one eye open if I were you...

CONNIE said...

What great memories you are making! I've got to take Will to the Science Spectrum!